Brand Name : EGQ
Model Number : T16KZ0
Certification : CE,FCC,ROHS,IATF16949:2016
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : Negotiation
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 sets per month
Delivery Time : 7-15 work days
Packaging Details : boxs
Display interface : LCD segment code (22 tires with the same display)
Receiver port : Vehicle battery, ACC input and RS232 output（receiver Machine）
Pressure range : 0bar~14bar/0psi~203psi
Keyword : TRUCK TPMS FOR 16 wheeels
component of product : leakage warning
Working voltage : 2.1Volt-3.6Volt
Intelligent 16 Wheels 203 Psi Digital Tyre Pressure Monitor
1. LCD display with USB input charging slot.
2. RF wireless transmission.
3. receiver Battery rechargeable by charging
4. Flexible display place on dashboard freely.
5. High capacity battery for a month use.
6. Display showing 4tire pressure and tempreature all at a glance.
7. Compatible with both rxternal and internal sensor.
8. DIY installation for external sensor
9. Replacement battery for external sensor:CR2050B
10. Long life battery for internal sensor.
11. Visual and audible warning.
12. Convertible pressure and temperature unit.
component of product
High pressure warning
Low pressure warning
High temperature warning
Low power warning
No signal warning
Tire quantity selection setting
Pressure unit setting
Temperature unit setting
Pressure threshold setting
High temperature threshold setting
Restore factory setting
Match sensor(Match tires)
Exchange tires’ position
Intelligent repeater forwarding function
|Display interface||LCD segment code (22 wheels with the same display)|
|Receiver port||Vehicle battery, ACC input and RS232 output(about receiver)|
|Machine weight (excluding packaging)||230±5gramme|
|Abnormal self-recovery||Toggle Switches(The switch is facing up, restart after disconnecting the external power supply.)|
|Power supply mode||Internal rechargeable lithium battery and external power supply|
|Interface voltage||Vehicle battery 24V, ACC24V|
|Built-in battery voltage||3.5V-4.2V|
|Bright working current||12mA|
|Black working current (for data communication)||4.5mA|
|type||TRUCK TPMS FOR 6 wheeels|
|Sensor (internal binding type sensor)|
|Plastic parts material||Nylon + glass fiber|
|Machine weight (excluding bind belt)||30g±1g|
|Shell temperature resistance||-50℃-150℃|
|bind belt material||304 stainless steel|
|Power supply mode||Button Battery|
|Dimensions :||7.3cm(length)*2.73cm(width)*2.2cm(height)(excluding antenna)|
It is a normal phenomenon that pressure is unstable due to thermal expansion during driving. It don't have directly relationship with install this products.
Incorrectly installation will affect the use of this product or make damage. experienced technician is preferred to install this product. please be careful not to damage the sensor transmitter when disassembling tires again. Valve of internal sensor is not available for repeat assembling/disassembling.
Please use power cable provided by factory. It is not allowed to tie receiver by power cable, as I will damage product or effect signal . And you will lose warranty.
Most of the DVD or other high power equipment in the market are all have electromagnetic interference. In order to avoid electromagnetic interference, receiver is suggest to install 50CM away from such kind of products. The best position is upper left corner, upper right corner of A column and middle of front seats (away from control)
There won't be notice if there is any change of products ( performance, specifications, warranty).
* This system send signal by wireless transmission, so it may not receive signal under some certain condition, like interference, error operation or improper installation. If receiver can't receive signal for 10 minutes, please drive car away from current place ( maybe there is strong signal interference ) or go to authorized tire repair center to check is there any problem of sensor or battery of sensor is run out( battery life maybe shorter than normal use, as there is often abnormal condition occurs, sensor need to send signal to warn driver.)
Intelligent 16 Wheels 203 Psi Digital Tyre Pressure Monitor Images